"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another"

Jom Join ^^

Tuesday, February 8

LoVeyDoVeyChuBBy

i miss u when i'm sad,
i miss u when i'm lonely,
but most of all.. i miss u when i'm happy !

when i miss u, sometime i listen to music or look at pictures of u,
not to remind me of u but to make me feel as if i'm with u.. 
It makes me forget the distance between us .

I'm fighting myself to get u out of my head,
but i'm hanging off of every word u said ..

Looking at the footprints u left on my heart ..
i am missing u more than ever!

i miss u when we are far away,
i'm thinking of u every night and day,
even if we can't be together,
i will miss u now & forever ...


(",) ~ ShawtyLoVeChubby ~ ^_____^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...