"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another"

Jom Join ^^

Tuesday, February 22

Happy Birthday Dad !!!

today is my daddy's birthday !!!
dekat2 jak birthday daddy ngan saya. hehehe. jimat kalau celebrate! ngeee~
saya mau nyanyi utk daddy :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U :)

i love u daddy,
i love u daddy,
i loveee u dadddyyyyy,
i llllooooveeee uuuu daddddyyyyy ... ( birthday's song lyrics )


If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew it all along.
Happy Birthday, Dad ^^


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...