"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another"

Jom Join ^^

Wednesday, September 21

Happy Birthday My Darling !!

today is so special. know why??? its my bff birthday!
happy birthday to my darling Nur Aqeela Alia Binti Ahmad !

My Dear Friend,
u got another stage of ur life :)
22years old od! hey3, we're same od okeh? hahahahah. age is doesn't matter coz we still look young. mcm budak skola gitu :p
watever it is, lets keep young forever! yonug + cute gitu. wakakakakaka !! kidding my darling :)
i hope u like my present that :p its a simple present but paling ikhlas tau! ngeeeee
i hope ur coins semakin bertambah ya! boleh la kumpul untuk kawen :p

birthday girl wif me :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...