"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another"

Jom Join ^^

Wednesday, September 21

Day 28 ~ In This Past Month, What Have You Learned~

1. Rise when I fall. Fight for ur right :)
2. Willing to accept the truth, the destiny.
3. Steadfast  in my principal.
4. Do not admit I'm wrong when I know I'm right. Hey, listen to others okeh ? :)
5. Try to understand people around me better, because everybody is different.
6. This challenge gives me opportunity to think what haven't crossed in my mind yet.
7. Karma's existence - it could happen back in no time. It's not about me, it's about what I've seen.
8. Its not ur fault when u fall in love. we can't stop the feeling :) just tell him dat u're in love wif him and if he's not feel da same feeling lyk u, just let it go. CINTA TIDAK SEMESETINYA MEMILIKI :)
9. Life goes on whatever happened bc0z everything happens for a reason.
10. Prepare more early for sumthing dat cud change ur life. make sure u go for it! yeay ! its for my action research!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...