"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another"

Jom Join ^^

Wednesday, March 30

i'm soRRy

>>>> In loving relationships, there are several important things to know. One of these is that the key to a successful relationship is being able to apologize. The more intimately you are involved with another person, the more difficult it becomes to say I'm sorry. You are aware of her faults and she is aware of yours. It is very easy in the heat of battle to hurt your partner in a very sensitive place. Your partner trusted you by forming a relationship and letting herself be vulnerable. When you say, " I'm sorry ", it must be done with the sensitivity to understand the line that was crossed.... <<<<

to SHINBEI :

I'm sorry for the things I've done.
I'm sorry I can't be your number one.

I'm sorry I always put you to the test
I'm sorry I can't be the best

I'm sorry I keep myself in a shell.
I'm sorry I put you through hell.

I'm sorry that sorry is not enough.
I'm sorry for all the dumb stuff.

I'm sorry for all the pain.
and for not cleaning the stain.

I'm sorry for the things I've said.
and all the things you may have read.

I'm sorry from head to toe.
I'm sorry I can't take a "no".

I'm sorry for needing you.
That's just something I tend to do.

I'm sorry that I just want you to see.
That I don't want you to ever stop loving me.
I love you so damn much
Even thou at times I do things that hurt,
I try so hard to hope that you always see,
How much you being in my life means to me,
Even when I am trying to look out for you and do the right thing
I mess up, I am sorry for that too.


I'm sorry that you were hurt
I'm sorry that I can only see the good
and always try to avoid the bad

I'm saying sorry for all my mistakes
I'm saying sorry for being blinded
blinded by the perfect thought of you and me
when really we don’t have a chance
 I'm sorry for everything 
I'm sorry if this is not what you want
But it’s the only thing I can think of ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...