"Differences are not intended to separate, to alienate. We are different precisely in order to realize our need of one another"

Jom Join ^^

Wednesday, August 17

Day 23 ~15 facts about you ~

susahnya mau kc list. m0 fikir byk. siap tanya c bebeh lagi kunun. hahahaha !! okeh2. ini laaa yg rasa2nya 15facts about me :)
  1. I LOVE JESUS, MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS
  2. I hate LIES !
  3. I hate driving at night and in the rain.
  4. I can't swim
  5. I can't ride a motorcycle
  6. I'm scared of heights
  7. I'm so in LOVE wif oldies song :) especially songs from my otromen ^^
  8. I LOVE comics ! ( i have my own collection )
  9. I like to drive fast . ngeee :p
  10. I'm sensitive .
  11. I hate worms ! euuuuuuwwwww !!
  12. Fan of Cartoon ! my favorite character is Billy, the BLUE Ranger :)
  13. Unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. I might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long. 
  14. I LOVE travelling, shopping and money.
  15. I LOVE challenge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...